Toolbar.4d / User_toolbar.4d
12d Model is installed with a toolbar.4d text file that contains all coding 12d requires for its current toolbar options (View -> Toolbars).
Users are able to create their own toolbars and by placing the correct coding required into a text file called “User_Toolbar.4d”, 12d will automatically add your customised toolbars into the standard file when a 12d Model project is started.
Note: User created toolbars can not have the same name as a 12d toolbar, it is therefore advised to use companies letters or abbreviations as the start of the toolbar name, this will also ensure all company toolbars a alphabetically listed within 12d. Some 12d options or commands which can be accessed via a 12d toolbar include;
- Command of accessing a standard 12d panel directly.
- Command for loading a SLF (Completed Screen Layout file), a single or multiple panels.
- Command for loading a DDF (Dialog default file), a single panel.
- Command for running a 12d macro
- Command for running a 12d user defined Chain (*.chain) file.
- Command for opening Windows Explorer to the current project working directory.
- Command for starting the Internet and browsing to a specific website page.