Creating a 12d “Usermenu.4d” file
12d Model is installed with option for users to create their own a menu options.
By placing the correct coding required into a text file called “Usermenu.4d”, 12d will automatically add your customised file into the standard main menu when a 12d Model project is started.
Some of the various 12d options or commands which can be accessed via a 12d Usermenu include;
- Command for accessing a standard 12d panel directly.
- Command for loading a SLF (Completed Screen Layout file), a single or multiple 12d panels.
- Command for loading a DDF (Dialog default file), a single panel.
- Command for running a 12d macro.
- Command for running a 12d user defined Chain (*.chain) file.
- Command for opening Windows Explorer to the current project working directory.
- Command for starting the Internet and browsing to a specific website page.