This option is used to view the information of a selected model in the project.
Continue down the page to see the Model Information Panel options.
To view the Model Info Panel, Use: Models => Model Info
The Model Information panel will display the following information for a selected model in the project:
- Minimum and Maximum X values
- Minimum and Maximum Y values
- Minimum and Maximum Z values
- Number of Elements
- Number of Vertices (or Points)
- Minimum and Maximum Point ID numbers
- Number of Null Vertices (or points without z-values)
The <Info> button will retrieve the information for the selected model and update the panel.
The <Calc Extent> button will recalculate the x,y,z information for the selected model and update the panel.