Once you’ve created your BIM Objects, they need to be applied. This is done using the Trimesh BIM Objects apply tool.
BIM=>Trimesh=>Create=>Trimesh BIM Objects Apply
- Parameter File: Saves the panel layout, so that objects can be easily re-applied
- Data Source: Data (strings/points) to apply objects to
- Vertex-Segment Type: Select the object to create
- Trimesh Model: Model for created Trimesh
- Clean model beforehand: Tick-on to automatically clear previous Trimesh
- Vertex Type: RMB to select object to apply, then tick-on ALL
- Segment Type: RMB to select the object to apply, then tick-on ALL
Click <Process> to create the objects.